Last update: April 19, 2021.
Welcome to the Bequisa Website!
Bequisa Indústria Química do Brasil Ltda., headquartered at Avenida Antônio Bernardo, 3950, gleba 37, Parque Industrial Imigrantes, Municipality of São Vicente / SP, CEP 11349-380, registered with CNPJ/ME under # 58.133.703/0001- 78, and Degesch do Brasil Indústria e Comércio Ltda., headquartered at Avenida Antônio Bernardo, 3950, gleba 37, Parque Industrial Imigrantes, Municipality of São Vicente / SP, CEP 11349-380, registered with CNPJ/ME under # 44.595.981/0001-32. Bequisa, companies of the Detia Degesch Group, offer this website to you, subject to the following terms and conditions.
This Site is intended for farmers, professionals in the agricultural and port sectors, urban pest controllers and household cleaning agents.
By accessing the Site or using any content, information, products, services, features or resources available or enabled by the Site (together with the Site, the “Services”), you agree to these Terms. These Terms are a legal contract with you. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, do not use the Services.
1. What You Will Find on Our Site
Our Site has institutional and contact information from Bequisa, as well as information from the Post-Harvest line products, as well as the Environmental Health line, access to package leaflet, MSDS, Emergency sheet, Technical sheet and other guidance documents, correct application, information on biology stored grain pests, list of distributors according to state or country, as well as making available to you the use of the “Post-Harvest Calculator” to calculate the phosphine of the product Gastoxin® B57. You can also show your interest in joining the Bequisa team by sending your resume to Us.
Note: The information and dosages about the products, especially about Gastoxin® B57, comply with Brazilian legislation. Therefore, the information may not be applicable for other countries.
2. Conditions and Restrictions on Use of the Website
You will be able to use the features available on the Site, including downloading the result of the “Post-Harvest Calculator”.
You are not allowed to access the programming areas of the Site, its database or any other set of information that is part of the Webmastering activity, being subject to those who do so under Brazilian criminal law and the obligation to repair the damages it causes.
It is also not authorized to carry out or allow reverse engineering, nor to translate, decompile, copy, modify, reproduce, rent, sublicense, publish, disclose, transmit, loan, distribute or, in any other way, have access to the consultation tools of this Site and its functionalities.
In this Website it is prohibited to use spider applications, or data mining, of any type or species, in addition to another one that is not typified here, but that acts as a robot, both for carrying out mass operations or for any other purpose, under the application of criminal law and to repair the damage resulting from this use.
The Site does not provide access to the Internet to anyone who is interested in navigating its space, being the burden of these having their own means for navigation.
3. Bequisa’s Obligations and Limitation of Liability
Bequisa undertakes to:
- Maintain the Site under an SSL security certificate during all navigation, to ensure the security of the information provided to users while browsing the Site.
- Keep the virtual environment safe, except for a destructive act by a third party that goes beyond the efforts committed, a hypothesis that will not be responsible for damages arising from this harmful practice.
- Preserve the functionality of the website, with unbroken links, using a layout that respects usability and navigability, facilitating navigation whenever possible.
- Display the functionalities in a clear, complete, accurate and sufficient way so that there is an exact perception of the operations carried out.
- This Site is presented to the public on the web as it is available, and may undergo constant improvements and updates.
- Bequisa endeavors for the continuous and permanent availability of the Site, being subject, however, to extraordinary events, such as natural disasters, failures or collapses in the central systems of communication and access to the internet or facts of third parties, which are outside its sphere of surveillance and responsibility. However, you have no right to demand the availability of the Site as best suits you, neither will they be able to claim indemnity or reparation for damages if the Site remains offline, regardless of the motivation.
- Bequisa is not responsible for any damage, loss or loss of Internet users ‘or users’ equipment caused by failures in the system, server or Internet connection, even if they result from the conduct of third parties, including actions by malicious software such as viruses, trojans, and others that may, in some way, damage the equipment or the connection of Internet users and users as a result of accessing, using or browsing the Site, as well as the transfer of data, files, images, texts, audios or videos contained therein.
Bequisa has compiled the detailed information provided on this Site from internal and external sources in the best possible way, using professional diligence. We strive to expand and update this set of information on an ongoing basis. The information contained in this website has the exclusive purpose of presenting Bequisa and its products and services. However, no representation is made or warranty is given, expressly or tacitly, for the integrity or accuracy of the information contained in this Site. Be aware that this information, while accurate on the day it was published, may no longer be up to date. Therefore, we recommend that you check the information obtained from this Site before using it in any way.
4. User Restrictions
When using our Site, you agree to:
- Users are obliged to carry out an ethical navigation, always respecting the conditions that govern the use of the Site, and must also use the resources of this Site for the purpose that was developed, under penalty of the application of the penalties of the law.
- The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you must not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or commercially exploit the Services or any part of the Services; (b) you must not frame or use framing techniques to include any Bequisa trademark, logo or Services (including images, text, page layout or form); (c) you must not use meta tags or other “hidden text” using Bequisa’s name or trademarks; (d) you must not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works, disassemble, decompile, compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services, except to the extent that the above restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you must not use any software, devices or other manual or automated processes (including, without limitation, automated scripts, robots, scrapers, trackers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download Services data (except when we grant public search engine operators a revocable permission to use automated scripts to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose and exclusively to the extent necessary to create publicly available searchable indexes of the materials, but not caches or files thereof materials); (f) you must not access the Services to create a similar or competing website, application or service; (g) except as expressly stated in this document, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, published or transmitted in any way or by any means; (h) you must not remove or destroy any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Services; (i) you must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or use the Services in any manner not expressly permitted by these Terms; and (j) you must not attempt to harm our Services, including, without limitation, breaching or attempting to breach any related security features, introducing viruses, worms or similar harmful code into the Services, or interfering with or attempting to interfere with any other user’s use of the Services , server or network, including through overload, “flood”, “spam”, “email bomb”, or “failure” of the Services.
5. Ownership and License to Use Bequisa Properties
Bequisa or third parties that grant rights to Bequisa Indústria Química do Brasil Ltda. hold all rights, titles and interests in the materials on this Site, which are the copyright of Bequisa Indústria Química do Brasil Ltda. or third parties. Bequisa grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display the materials on this Site only for the purpose of your interaction with this Site.
Except as indicated in this document, you do not have the right to copy, download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter or improve any of the materials on this Site in any way. This limited license will automatically terminate without notice if you violate any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately delete and destroy any downloaded and printed material. You have no right, title or interest (and no copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right) in this Site or any material on this Site.
6. User Communication
Bequisa provides channels for direct communication with its users: – by calling (13) 3565-1212 and (13) 3565-1208, which is open from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm; or by accessing Contact, on the Site, to send a message to email@example.com.
Bequisa may revise these terms at any time without notice, updating this publication. Your continued use of the Services after making these changes will constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms from time to time.
9. General Provisions
The tolerance of any non-compliance with any of the clauses and conditions of this instrument will not constitute a renewal of the obligations set forth herein, nor will it prevent or inhibit their enforceability at any time.
10. Applicable Law
This document is governed and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil. The São Vicente District Court, São Paulo, is elected as the competent body to resolve any issues arising from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.