Last update: April 19, 2021.
1. How we use personal data
When browsing our Website, Bequisa may process information about you. Below, we explain why we process information about you and what personal data is processed.
- To improve the Website based on data from the device used. We identify technical data, such as computers, and other devices through which you install or access our Website; the type of network connection (for example, WiFi, 3G, LTE) and the performance of the provider, network and device, the type of browser and operating system, browser language, referral and exit pages and URLs;
- For you to use our “Post-Harvest Calculator”. We ask for your name and email For you to use our calculator.
- To send communications and advertisements that we believe are of interest to you. For this, we use your name and email address that you provided when using the “Post-Harvest Calculator”.
- For you to contact us. If you wish to send a message to Us, we ask for your name, State of residence, telephone, email, subject and message.
- So that we can comply with the Internet civil Landmark. We store the IP of the device used, as well as the date and time of access to our website, in order to comply with the terms of the Internet Landmark.
- For you to request the exercise of a right. We store your personal data when you contact us to request the exercise of any right indicated in item 5. In that case, we will store your name, email, identity document, as well as other personal data that you possibly inform in your message.
- For you to inform us about your interest in being part of the Bequisa team. If you are interested in working with us, you can inform in the “Work With Us” area your name, phone, area, e-mail, message, as well as attach your resume. In that case, we will review your qualifications and get in touch if there is a compatible selection process.
2. Sharing personal data
Bequisa will not share your personal data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- with other service providers hired to assist us with the operation of the Website, for example, hosting provider and Website maintenance.
- with competent authorities, in case Bequisa is obliged to share the data or believes, in good faith, that the sharing is due to defend its rights or that of interested third parties;
- comply with the requirements of applicable law.
3. Information Security
Bequisa adopts the best internationally recommended information security practices, against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the treatment and nature of such data and compliance with laws and applicable regulations. However, you should keep in mind that no transmission over the internet is 100% secure or error-free.
4. International Data Transfer
In the case of international data transfer, Bequisa will seek to adopt appropriate measures to ensure the protection of users’ personal data.
5. Your Rights and Data Protection Officer
Upon request to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) contact channel with the Data Protection Officer), you can request the exercise of the right you have, whatever:
- Access. You can request free and easy access / consultation to your data, form of treatment, purpose, duration and sharing of your personal data with third parties;
- Correction and Update. You may require correction / updating of your personal data.
- Revocation of Consent. If any processing of your personal data is carried out with your consent, you can request the revocation of your consent. If the revocation implies any restrictions, you will be informed in advance (for example, any navigation restrictions on our Website).
- Portability. You can request the portability of your personal data from our database to a third party.
- Blocking or deletion. You can request to block or delete your personal data from our database. We will inform you if this implies any restriction on the use of our Website.
- Opposition. If you suspect that we have processed your personal data in breach of the General Data Protection Law, you can object to the treatment.
In some cases, if you ask to correct, change or delete personal data, we may not always be able to do so. If so, we’ll explain why.
If you request the exercise of any of your rights, we may request some additional information for the purpose of proving your identity, in order to prevent fraud.
We are committed to responding to your requests in the shortest possible time.
6. Information storage term
We may retain certain personal data if necessary to (i) comply with applicable law; or (ii) to exercise our rights in legal, administrative or arbitration proceedings. Except in the cases mentioned, we will delete or keep your data anonymous (we will use the technique available at the time) after reaching the purpose that justified the data collection.
This document is governed and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil. The São Vicente District Court, São Paulo, is elected as the competent body to resolve any issues arising from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.